Monday, February 3, 2014

Welcome!

You've directed your browser to PedalBound, a blog in which I will do my best to honor the great machine that is the bicycle. For the past few years, this great invention has had a profound effect on me and I feel obliged to spread the joys associated with this fun and practical activity. I hope to offer a unique perspective on bicycles and riding, and I plan to do this through the following types of posts:


  • Coverage of local cycling events and happenings in my community
  • My take on local, regional, and industry-wide bicycle news
  • The occasional product review
  • Tips and my experiences as a year-round bicycle commuter


The ultimate goal here is to show my non-riding-readers just how fun and practical bikes can be, and to make bike-riding overall, more accessible, whether it be in your community or mine. Veteran cyclists need not fear, however, as I plan to publish plenty of original content that will surely satisfy.

So stick around, check back, add this to your RSS reader (I recommend Feedly!) and see what's in store for the future of PedalBound.

A photo of me with one of my first project bikes, an '84 Univega MetroTen (2010) 

Have some ideas for additional or specific topics? Feel free to leave me a comment in the comments section!


-Jonathan, PedalBound

No comments:

Post a Comment